The primary focus of this position is to be a powerful visual communicator. Most likely, candidates will have come from a strong design background but have moved with the times from purely static media (print/design into film, animation and video). They will be excited by communications ideas and concepts and have the skills to execute them to a publishable level.
- A confident communicator
- Work closely with the copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's brief
- Produce sketches or 'storyboards' (television) or 'roughs' or 'scamps' (print) to communicate ideas
to the client
- Gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at
- Meet with the creative director and account managers before presenting ideas to clients
- Commission photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects
- Strong conceptual visual perception, meticulous in controlling tonality with non-verbal communications
- A master of look and feel across all communications media.
- Proven experience in finishing work themselves to a publishable (print, digital, film)
- Fast, presentable hand-drawing skills to develop ideas quickly
- A constant source and finisher of surprising visual answers to communication challenges.
- 6-10 years of experience in the field of Advertising agency/Design agency background
- BA in Graphic Communications OR MA in Communication Design OR BA/MA Advertising
Job Type: Full-time